I will work for you full-time, as your professional sales associate, to sell your house for the highest possible price, in the least amount of time, using my expertise to make this a smooth and pleasant transaction.
FOR THE SELLER, OUR PLEDGE OF QUALITY
Some basic facts to consider when selling your home.
There are really only two factors to consider in selling real estate: Price and Exposure. Some where is someone who will buy a property in a certain area and at a certain price.
Selling or buying a home is often the biggest single decision a person can make in a lifetime. Be absolutely sure that you want to sell and know what you will do and where you are going when it is sold.
The next big step is to set the price. It has to be set at what the market level is not at what you would like to get.
If a property is priced right for a certain area, it will sell quickly for the simple reason that you have eliminated the buyer’s biggest weapon-negotiation.
Your best selling tool, therefore is a written appraisal. If you sell your property through a real estate agency, they will assist you in obtaining an appraisal. This is called a market analysis. The most important feature of this analysis is the “comp” or comparison.
Selling your home can be a very complex, difficult and time consuming process. Unless you are very experienced in real estate we highly recommend that you use the service of a professional Real Estate Agency.
One important thing to remember before you put your house up for sale: First impressions are very important. Make sure that your property is clean and neat-inside and out. When a person drives up, the first impression can make or break the sale. Peeling paint, uncut lawns and shrubbery and unkempt rear yards are a definite no-no. It should also go without saying that the interior should be clean, neat, and freshly painted.
To MARKET your house, I will:
Submit detailed facts, highlighting your houses best features, to the Multiple Listing Service, other area brokers, sales associates and serious prospective buyers. I’ll send direct mail listing announcements to surrounding communities and neighborhoods.
Promote your house to everyone I meet personally or professionally
Place a full description on our website.
In SHOWING your house, I will:
Consider all prospective buyers, qualify them in advance (if mine) and counsel them in every possible financial alternative.
Carefully follow up on anyone who previews your house.
Counsel you on all offers and negotiate the best possible price for you.
To INFORM you, I will:
Provide you with a written copy of any documents you may sign.
Explain in detail all instruments, transactions and procedures.
Accompany you to settlement, counseling you through the entire process.
To help you FIND your new home, I will:
Use my marketing and financial expertise to present every option and financial alternative in buying a new home.
Contact our cooperating broker, if you are moving to a new area, coordinating the sale here with the buying of your new home there.
Mutual loyalty contract
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AS A NEIGHBOR AND WILL GO THAT EXTRA STEP FOR YOU.
PLEASE GO THAT EXTRA STEP FOR YOUR ASSOCIATE BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
- Be frank so that your associate can help you. Always tell your associate the truth about your needs, your budget and your reaction to each property.
- Only make appointments and inspect homes with your designated associate. Through Multiple Listing Service, your associate can show you any home in the entire area.
- Call your associate if you see a For Sale or Lease sign advertisement that interests you. Your associate can generally obtain more information on the property from a fellow Realtor or owner, and, save you valuable time.
- Please go to Open Houses with your designated associate. By going alone, you will have to transact business with the Open House agent, thus eliminating your associate from helping you, even though your associate may have spent many hours accommodating you. You lose the valuable expertise and dedication of your associate to your needs.
- Only take the advice of a professional. Everyone is interested in Real Estate. Your friends and business acquaintances will make many suggestions about where to live and which house to buy or lease. Though they mean well, remember you are working with a Professional whose job is to satisfy your needs.
- Nothing inspires a Professional to seek and find the home of YOUR choice more than knowing you are relying on him or her completely. Only use the services of one Realtor.
MUTUAL LOYALTY IS